Trick Out Your 10/22.
Turn your plinker into a modular rifle with modern style and function with the Nordic Components AR22 kit.
The Ruger 10/22® is one of the most popular, reliable, and adaptable rifles in history. With the Nordic Components AR22 kit, you can harness that reliability and adaptability while mimicking the format of a centerfire AR-pattern rifle with just the turn of a few screws.
Simple install. A world of options.
Your barreled 10/22 action drops right into the AR22 chassis and secures using the factory action screw, along with four screws attaching the scope mount to the top of the receiver and two more to attach the handguard adapter to the chassis. From there, it’s just a matter of attaching your preferred AR-pattern stock, grip, and handguard.
The aluminum construction of the AR22 keeps weight down while still remaining strong and durable, making it a pleasure to carry and easy to trust. The AR22 is up for whatever you’ll throw its way, whether it’s a day at the range, a day in the field, or a day of competition.
- Replaces factory 10/22® stock
- Compatible with 10/22®-pattern receivers with factory barrel or aftermarket barrel up to .930″ diameter
- Integral Picatinny top rail accommodates scope mounts and other accessories
- Uses standard AR15-pattern free-float handguard, pistol grip, and stock assembly.
- Includes the lower main body, scope mount, forearm adapter, Nordic Components Gapper, mounting hardware and instructions.
*Product includes only what is listed in description. Photos may show additional accessories not included in this kit
NOTE: Not compatible with any 10/22® takedown models