The Magpul DAKA Pouch, designed to bring organization to the dusty, dirty, and muddy world we work and play in.
Made from polymer infused textiles that are welded on all seams and use a genuine YKK® water resistant zipper. The construction methods and materials used mean that these pouches are at home in hard use applications like tool storage or bulk storage of your reloaded ammunition as well as lighter duties like organizing your personal electronic accessories. Although these pouches are not 100% water proof (read submersible…) they will keep your items dry under most wet weather situations making them a great choice for most outdoor adventures.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Medium Pouch overall dimensions: 7"x12"
- Zipper opening: 8.5"
- Reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Welded construction creates permanent impenetrable seals
- YKK AquaGuard® water repellant zipper
- 550 paracord with heat shrink tubing for enhanced grip, even with gloves
- Paint pen dot matrix debossed into body for identification marking
- Carabiner attachment points
How to use the Magpul Dot Matrix
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements